2/07/2010

Welcome!

In July of 2009 I purchased a Black 2010 Mustang GT Premium Convertible. In the binder I received to hold all my papers and such there was a card introducing me to the Mustang Club Of America. After some thought, and visiting a local chapter's meeting and cruise-in, I decided to join both the MCA and The Mid-Florida Mustang Club. I started attending club events and talking with other Mustang owners, and I got bit by the "cruiser bug". In October 2009 I attended my first judged car show in North Carolina, and won 1st place "LMA". I was hooked, and continued attending Mustang events, and started to become bored with just seeing the same types of cars (In fact, the SAME cars as well). This all changed when I attended the American Muscle Car Show, and saw many more types of cars. I realized that while I love owning and driving my Mustang, I love seeing other cars too. So I started attending cruise-ins that have a variety of cars. This will be a place to share my photos and notes of classic cars, street rods, late model muscle cars, and yes Mustangs too!

My Mustang, to be called "Beatrix" from this point on:
Beatrix Hanging Out In The Front YardMustangs And Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment