3/24/2010

My 2010 Mustang GT

As you all know I drive a Mustang, this car makes me feel like a little kid. I have, like most enthusiasts, a list of things that I want to do modification wise. There is, however, one thing that I am starting to get very impatient on, this item is a new muffler from Magnaflow. This will make "Beatrix" sound like the car she is meant to sound like. It would sound a lot like THIS, I about wet my pants when I heard that. The only problem is, I am not even close to the 1000 bucks I would need for parts and labor. So if anyone reading this wants to donate money to me to basically waste on a new muffler just to make me happy you may do so over the the right of the page. I will eventually get this, but my impatience is definitely getting the better of me...

Beatrix Hanging Out In The Front Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment