7/29/2010

New Rims And Wheels, July 28, 2010.

I finally was able to get new rims and tires put on my car, I got them on Wednesday. I decided on a set 20" Lorenzo rims that are all black with chrome rivets, and Nitto high performance tires. I had been looking at black cars with all black rims, black rims with a machined lip, and neither option was very appealing to me. That is until I found the Lorenzo rims, they looked hot, and Tire Kingdom has a "visualizer" on their site so I could see approximately what they would look like on my car. I ended up going to Wheel Unik on 17/92 over in Casselberry to purchase them and have them installed. Once they were on my car I was instantly impressed with the new look...

Beatrix Sitting On Brand New 20" Lorenzo Rims with Nitto TiresBeatrix Sitting On Brand New 20" Lorenzo Rims with Nitto Tires
Beatrix Sitting On Brand New 20" Lorenzo Rims with Nitto Tires
Beatrix Sitting On Brand New 20" Lorenzo Rims with Nitto TiresBeatrix Sitting On Brand New 20" Lorenzo Rims with Nitto TiresBeatrix Sitting On Brand New 20" Lorenzo Rims with Nitto Tires

No comments:

Post a Comment