8/07/2010

Pictures Of Beatrix Re-Imagined! August 7, 2010.

I was trying to think of a good place to go take pictures of my car so you my readers could see the end result of the current round of modifications. I thought about going to the beach, however, I already have pretty good beach shots. I may still go to New Smyrna to get updated pictures though. A combination of not really wanting to drive that far and the fact I wanted some place different I decided to locate an alternate location, but where? My service rep over at Don Reid Ford wanted to see the car once it was lowered so I headed over that way, he wasn't there. Leaving the dealership it hit me, the brick road in Winter Park would be perfect, but where was there no traffic? Over by the college I found a parking area that was an extension of the brick road that looked perfect for snapping a few shots. The only thing that would have made it even better is if there wasn't a busy street so close, but I think the pictures turned out just fine...

Beatrix Lowered!Beatrix Lowered!Beatrix Lowered!
Beatrix Lowered!
Beatrix Lowered!Beatrix Lowered!Beatrix Lowered!

Possibly in the next few days I will take a trip out to the beach on a nice sunny day, and share those pictures too...

No comments:

Post a Comment